Why Choose UsWe're able to operate from an initial enquiry, give advice, submit 'you' the client a detailed estimate and schedule of works, submit and taking care of any planning issues that may arise, assist with architectural drawings, deal with all aspects throughout the project where local building control will be required right through to completion and handing over of any certificates to sign off your project.
THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING TO WORK WITH US:
- Prompt appointment upon initial enquiry
- Detailed estimates
- Fully insured (see link)
- DBS checked
- Tidy and trustworthy tradesman
- Our team are all health and safety certified and First Aid trained
- No compromising in material quality
- No advance deposits taken (exception to windows or conservatories are required)
- Approved by nationwide organisations. (Please see accreditation's / memberships links)
- References / testimonials are available upon request
SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT THE QUOTATION / ESTIMATE:You should expect the following from us:
In April 2015 ‘CDM 2015’ came into force, a law that applies to the whole construction process on all construction projects, from concept to completion. Each dutyholder MUST comply with the law to ensure projects are carried out in a way that secures health and safety. The dutyholder is anyone having construction work carried out on their own home (or the home of a family member). But, as your principle contractor we would take on this responsibility by: planning, managing, monitoring and coordinating health and safety organising cooperation between the entire team and coordinating their work ensuring suitable site inductions are provided take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access ensure welfare facilities are provided. We have the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to carry out those roles in a way that secures health and safety.
We have all the standard insurances but as an added bonus we have a contractors insurance that covers for unexpected circumstances i.e weather related incidents during construction.
We’ll arrange local authority building control for all inspections required from commencement through to completion where applicable.
We’ll invite you to our showroom in Little Common to have a look through product and construction methods on show along with finishing brochures and of course to meet the office team.
We’ll provide you with:
- a provisional start date. (Your project will commence daily through to completion from the confirmed date.)
- a schedule of works / payment structure, broken down in to a weekly timetable.
- a Build Tools log in to be kept up to date with your project, where you will have access to the schedule of works.
- contact details of our team, and out of office emergency numbers.
- where we feel necessary a letter will be sent out to your neighbours to keep them informed of works being undertaken.