Why Choose UsWe are able to operate from the initial enquiry, giving advice, submitting 'you' the client a detailed estimate and schedule of works, submitting and taking care of any planning issues that may arise, assist with architectural drawings, deal with all aspects throughout the project where local building control will be required right through to completion and handing over of any certificates to sign off your project.
THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING TO WORK WITH TOTAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT ARE:
- Prompt reply to book an appointment upon initial enquiry.
- Detailed estimates which are understandable in view for the client.
- Fully insured (see link)
- DBS checked.
- Tidy and trustworthy tradesman.
- Our team are all health and safety certified and First Aid trained.
- No compromising in quality of materials.
- No advance deposits taken (exception to windows or conservatories are required.)
- Approved by nationwide organisations. (Please see accreditation's / memberships links)
- References / testimonials by the hundres available to view.
SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT THE QUOTATION/ESTIMATE YOU WILL THEN RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A provisional start date of which you will be kept informed on this.
- A schedule of works / payment structure.
- Your project commences daily through to completion.
- Great communication between us, our clients, the team on site/project managers and the office.
- Option to leave feedback upon completition